Orissa now called Odisha has lot to offer in terms of ancient heritage as well as attractive coastline to the tourist. Though there are many places of tourist interest , Puri Bhubneshwar, Konark & Chilka are the most popular among the tourists.
I have visited Orissa three times in past two years & enjoyed visiting its beautiful temples and attractive beaches. You can find details of these visits on my travel blog in following posts
- Puri Beach : Why it is so famous?
- Dhaulagiri the Buddhist Heritage & the War of Kalinga
- Bhubneshwar- The city of temples : Lingraaj, Mukteshwar, Khandgiri & Udaigiri
- Konark : The Temple of Love Whose Dome was once feared by incoming ships
- Chilka : India's largest brakish water lake
- Sudarshan Patnaik : The famous sand artist of Orissa