No body can forget about her Alma Mater In fact most of the questions in this section are related to my engg. days. I came out from my college as a diff person.
I hope all of u will score much more in this section than previous one
I plan to give answers of all the 50 questions after u have gone through them.
So one can post reply to any section anytime even if he/she has joined later on. So here I start again
21. I have written poems only twice in my life the first one was when I was in
A.) Class III
B.) Class Xth
C.) Class XII
D.) After doing my Engg
22. In my first year in engineering the most dreaded subject for me was
A.) Engg. Drawing
B.) Engineering Mechanics
C.) Engg. Chemistry
23. My first crush in real sense happened when I was in
A.) Class Xth
B.) Class XII
C.) Engg Ist Year
D.) It never happened :)
24.I did my BE from BIT Mesra. It brought certain drastic changes in my nature & thinking. Which one of the following is incorrect about me
A.) I became much more talkative & funny.
B.) I became a big flirt
C.) I realized that girls are not so simple & straight as I earlier perceived them too.
D.) I realized that extra curricular activities are as important in life apart from studies.
25. Though I was introduced to various form of music in my college. The one, which influenced me, the most was
A.) Western Pop
B.) Indian classical
C.) Hindi film music
26. One fine morning our computer teacher was changed without any prior knowledge. In place of a Khoosat prof a young maam came to teach us ! Her first class finished with pin drop silence as every one was too surprised to react! Her class was weekly so find the incorrect statement which happened during next week
A.) Everybody studied current chapter & some more before her next class so that any chance to impress her should not be missed.
B.) It was decided that everybody will reach 15 minutes late & then see what is going to be her reaction ?
C.) Just prior to her class i.e just after lunch all the bathrooms of the hostel were packed to capacity.
D.) None of the Above
27.Which game I played the most in my Hostel life
D.) Playing Cards
28.How many girls I really flirted with during my Engineering days
D.) Lost count
29.One of the thing which I tried desperately to increase in those 4 years without any success was
A.) Memory Power
C.) No. of GF’s
D.) GPA (Grading percentage)
30. During my college days I got addicted to
A.) Chewing Paan
D.) None of the above